Friday, October 17, 2008

Froggy Friday

So I want you to picture for a moment if you will...
To get my "Froggy Friday" pictures, I spot them in random places - sometimes they're total strangers yards. So I park, run up into total strangers yards, jump back in my car and take off. It's like a little scavenger hunt for me! This little guy was in a yard and I got up there and realized he was dirty. But I didn't want to NOT take his picture just cuz he was dirty; dirty frogs are still frogs! I thought "Wonder if I'd get caught if I washed him off." But I wasn't that daring. I snapped the photo and RAN! ha ha ha

I've only been caught one time so far, and that was a rather funny incident as I tried to explain why I was snapping a picture of a lawn ornament! My scavenger hunt continues!



2 comments:

Tammy said...

I am laughing picturing you running into and out of strangers' yards!

Dan said...

Amazing what we will go through for a good picture. I know I get some pretty strange looks sometimes. Of course, I hope they are because I am taking an apparently odd picture!