Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bubbles on the Playground

One afternoon last week while on my lunch break, I grabbed some food to go and headed down to the park. It was just too beautiful outside to be eating indoors!

When I arrived at the park, I watched as a grandma and grandpa played sweetly with their little grandson blowing bubbles. He was absolutely mesmerized by them!

I do love the way the light bounces off of them in array of colors!

I guess you never get too old to enjoy blowing bubbles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look on his face.

Martha said...

Great bubble photos, and no you are NEVER to old to enjoy bubbles

Mocha Momma said...

I just said today that we never get too old for bubbles. We had some at the school picnic for our middle schoolers. You should've seen these kids jumping around like crazy after those bubbles.
Good pix.
Nannette